For my day job, I work as an Adjunct Associate Professor for the CUNY Disability Studies Program. I’m also a national consultant who helps people with disabilities develop and implement strategies for greater autonomy in their daily lives.
I am currently working on:
- The Prequel to Seven Days at Oak Valley
- The Self-Employment Owner’s Manual
- From Peonage to Poverty and Back Again
- And, trying to evict a clan of squirrels from my attic.
- Camping & Kayaking
- Science Fiction & Mysteries
- Civil War History
I still have my sights set on becoming a permanent resident of Trousdale County, TN: the newest (1870) and least populated (7,795) county in Tennessee. I am very optimistic that my husband and two cats will relocate with me and that my sons, daughter-in-law, grandchildren and everyone else will visit us.
Finally, I have a rather unfortunate tendency to cause chaos and confusion wherever I go–a gift I must have received from my seventh fairy godmother.